- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ c frozen (or fresh) peas
- ½ c vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 4 tbsp lemon greek yogurt (I prefer Chobani)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, minced
- ½ cup queso blanco, minced or shredded
- salt, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion and garlic and saute until translucent, 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the vegetable stock and peas, cook for 5-7 minutes until peas are heated through.
3. Mix in the sour cream and yogurt. Salt to taste.
4. Mix the yogurt sauce with your quinoa. You can heat your quinoa up first (which will melt the cheese), or leave it at room temperature.
5. Finally, add the queso blanco, parsley, and radishes.
Original post found here.